I was nominated by the wonderful Jasmine @ how useful it is for the blogger recognition award, which was so lovely of her, little s/ o to her!
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Give a brief story as to how your blog started
3. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
4. Thank whoever nominated you for the award
5. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to!
How my blog started:
So, it was late December last year and I was obsessed with reading, I mean, reading literally all day everyday. And online, especially on Instagram, I kept on hearing if bookstagram. Id first wanted to have a blog, but I thought id give instagram a go first.. So, on December 23rd, I took a leap of faith, and started my very own Instagram blog. And everyone was so nice, and genuine, and I found myself loving it! And, as my Instagram account expanded, I became more and more interested in blogging.
Late one night, i was trolling amazon reviews for a book, a Fitzgerald, of course, and i came a cross a review that was linked to a wordpress account ( I still don’t know how that happened) and I had a little look of what wordpress was all about. So, deciding to give it a go, something that I had always wanted to do. And here we are! 🙂
(And, can I just add a really big thank you, for the wonderful feed back for the past month, it really has been wonderful!)
My two pieces of advice:
1. Give things a go, don’t be afraid to put yourself out there and have a go! But be patient with followers and likes, remember to use hashtags 😉
2. Comment, like, follow and make friends! Its the best thing ever, honestly I now spend all of my spare time blogging, or on instagram, its one of my favourite things to do!
- The Cirtiquing Chemist
- Escape By Reading
- My Book Sense
- One Bookish Girl
- Fantastic Books And Where To Find Them
- Luni Reads