So I know that I just payed another version of this post, but tonight I was super inspired to write this post!
Thank you so much Jasmine @HowIsefulItIs for this award! I meant to do it ages ago, but better late than never, am I right?😂
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them eleven questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post!
1) What is it about writing that you like so much?
I don’t know really, I think that it’s the fact that I can put whatever I want out there, and connect with loads of people who have the same interests as me.
2) Do you ever experience writer’s block? Even when you write a book review.
Most definitely! Sometimes though, it’s where I know what I want to say, but I’m not sure how to write it!
3) What do you like about having a blog?
A number of things really, having a another hobby, connecting with people from all over the world, sharing my passion for literature, my love of writing, EVERYTHING!
4) What do you dedicate your time most on? Read to review or participate more on blogging memes?
Read to review, as I don’t know what the other one is 😬. Maybe it’s just me having a bit of a dumb moment!
5) If you have a 5 days vacation, where would you go or what would you do?
I’d go to South Africa, I’ve always wanted to go, and I would go to the charity school that family friends of mine have set up and help out there. I’ve always wanted to do it and when I’m older, I really want to be able to go out there in the next few years.
6) What interesting things have you done this past year?
I’ve gone on holiday, and I’ve also been to a theme park trip. That’s about all I can think of really.
7) What is your favorite book at the moment?
AN EMBER IN THE ASHES– NO QUESTION!
*though, I think that ATATN will be spectacular!*
8) Is your bookshelf in another room or in your bedroom?
I don’t have a bookshelf! I’m getting one soon though. At the moment I’ve got stacks of books in the corner of my room!
9) What do you collect the most of?
Books. Most definitely books!
10) How often do you get a haircut?
Every 5 months or so? I’m really bad at going to the hairdresser often enough.
11) What is one positive thing you hope your blog accomplishes?
Brings enjoyment to peoples days? Makes people happy? Makes them smile? All that happy stuff!!
EVERYONE READING THIS BLOG!
— plus, I’m really tired, it’s rather late, and I’m getting lazy!
- What do you like about blogging? Why?
- What do you dislike about blogging? Why?
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could do anything in life, what would it be?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you cry?
- What inspires you to write?
- Do you have a secret talent?
- Do you believe in “white lies”?
- Can you put your toinge to your elbow?
- What makes you laugh the most?
Thank you for reading, if you got this far, and don’t hesitate to answer the questions!