Okay, lets start with the books:
In September, I must admit, I did not read a lot!
I hit it off the a pretty good start, finishing my first book in the first week! “What happened?” I hear you ask, well the first book I had happened to be An Ember In The Ashes… and boy, that ending… it just whacked everything out of me! It was suck a killer ending. I don’t think that I have ever had such a big book-hangover before!
Then, two weeks (I think), after finishing I decided to buddy read Six Of Crows with the wonderful Fiona @thebookwormwholived and I steadily got into the book, but I still couldn’t get over AEITA! So, complete spur of the moment, I decided to re-read Twilight. I actually enjoyed reading this book, not because it was great, (it wasn’t terrible either), but because I enjoyed noticing how I react now to the book compared to when I first read it a few years ago.
I finished Twilight within a few days, and it sort of helped me get rid of my book hangover! Don’t get me wrong, Six Of Crows is amazing, but I think that AEITA was just such a dramatic ending and it was difficult to launch into something else… anyone else experience this? Please comment so that I don’t feel like a totally loonie…
it’s clear to say that I didn’t end up finishing Six Of Crows on time, which I’m sort of bummed about, but hopefully I can finish it within the next two weeks and get into Dracula!
I’m not sure whether you’re “meant” to do this in a Wrap-Up, but… My September Blog Posts:
- Three days, three quotes: day one
- An ember in the ashes
- Three days, three quotes: day two
- Three days, three quotes: day three
- The blogger recognition award
- 50 random facts about me
- A readers confession tag
- Book blogger insider tag
- The Sunshine blogger award
- The sunshine blggger award #2
- The stuggkes of a bookstagramer
- The positives of being a bookstagrammer
- The book stationary tag!
- I messed up book tag
- A not-so-book-related post…
- Another non-book-related post…
- Twilight book review
I think that’s the most that I have ever posted! EVER! That’s just under half of my blog posts in one month! Gosh, I was so lazy before… 🙈
Other things that I achieved in September:
- Baked cinnamon rolls for the first time 🙂
- Actually started editing my photos a bit more than usual.
- Review every book that I read
- Went without a full face of makeup for 6 days running
- Started my mock-bullet journal
- Kept up with my WordPress reader 🙂
- Did some volunteering:)
Sorry for this short post, I have SOO much homework! What did you achieve in September?