Happy Friday evening everyone, it’s finally the weekend *whole world breaks into a dance*
I was tagged by @OneBookishGirl for the Bookish Book Lover Tag yesterday! Thank you so so much!everyone go checkout her blog!
- Use the banner.
- Answer the questions with lots of book covers!
- Tag your bookish friends.
On with the questions:
1. Books you are currently reading?
I am currently reading…Dracula!
I absolutely loved this book, it was amazing!
3. Your favourite read this year?
An Ember In The Ashes! I can’t even put into words how perfect I found this book!
4. The genre that you’ve read most this year?
Contemporary YA, just because that’s what I automatically read, but I’m trying to mix it up! I think Fantasy is very close behind!
5. The genre you’ve least read this year?
6. A genre you’d like to read more of?
FANTASY!!! I’ve got into it loads this year and I am so gripped by the genre as a whole!
7. How many books have you read this year? And what’s your goal?
My goal was 30 books, and I’ve read 22 or 23? I’m hoping to read a lot more this month and November.
8. The last book you bought?
Six of Crows/ An Ember In The Ashes, I bought them both on the same day.
9. Book your saving up to but next?
Crooked Kingdom! I need to know what happens next after Six of Crows!!!
10. How many books did you last check out of the library?
I don’t have a library card, but I really need to get one!
11. A book you can’t wait to read?
A Torch Against The Night!!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!!!!! AHHHHHHH!
12. A series that you recommend to everyone?
The Mortal Instruments!!! I love this series!!!
Also The Infernal Devices, also a great read!
13. An author you hope will right more?
Jennifer Niven! I absolutely loved All The Bright Places and I want her to write more so badly!
14. A few books your heart adored?
- Harry Potter and the cursed child, Scorpius made my heart melt with his absolute amazingness and I love him!
- An Ember In The Ashes, Elias and Laia were so cute, and would be great together! I can’t wait to see what happens in the next book!
15. A series conclusion that made you sad?
None really, I’ve loved all of the series that I’ve read so far! I mostly read stand alones, anyway.
16. Books on your wish list?
- P.S I like you
- On the fence
- Crooked Kingdom
And many more!! I posted a TBR lately, feel free to check it out ☺️.
Feel free to participate! I would tag more people, but my WordPress is acting up today 😬.
Thank you for reading,