So, to counteract my not so up-beat post earlier, I thought I would share some of the things I love about blogging!
- Talking. This may seem tiny, but talking to someone who has read the same book as you, likes the same TV show, or mentions something interesting in their post that you can respond to is great. I LOVE it when I’m having these in depth chats with people, over something that we both love. It feels so genuine when blogging because we are all so committed to what we have a passion for.
- Being Myself. I can literally be exactly who I am, not having to worry that I’m too loud, too shy, TOO anything. And it makes me feel way more comfortable blogging.
- Books, books, books. As this is ( meant to be ) mainly a book – related – blog, I can spend most of my spare time reading, or blogging – whether I’m reading or writing one, I don’t mind. This is absolutely fantastic as now that I am a lot more active at posting, I can do what I enjoy and it makes me really happy. Which leads me onto my next point…
- My happy place :). It may not seem like it, but this is my happy place. If I have had a terrible day, I will curl up on my sofa, in so many comfy things that I’m starting to look like Bridget Jones, and read blogs and cheer up. My nose will be red, my eyes a little puffy, and I’ll just start laughing at someone’s joke and it will make me feel so much better. This is actually how I got over Second Chance Summer!
- EVERYONE. This is a little like 1, but slightly different. Everyone here is so nice, supportive, and constantly positive towards each other. I honestly haven’t seen one negative comment EVER. And when I see all the “congrats” when some one hits 100 subs, or “great post” on someone’s post after posting the most in depth review ever, it warms my heart and makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Anyone else get that, or is it just me?
Sorry for the super short post, I just wanted to lighten the mood on my blog and share some of the things I love ❤️