How is it November already? October zoomed past, and if you think about it, it’s not that long until Christmas!
In November I plan to read:
- Dash And Lily’s Book Of Dares.
- The Hobbit.
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses.
- Throne of Glass.
- Crooked Kingdom.
- 12 Days of Dash and Lily.
- Lady Midnight?
I know. . . quite a few for a busy month, but I think I’ll be able to do it as some of them are relatively quick reads and I plan to read more than one book at a time. I may not be able to get through Crooked Kingdom and Lady Midnight ( as they are rather long), but I don’t mind taking them into December!
Some of my aspirations:
- Blog at least once per day. I blogged a lot in October and I really want to keep it up though to November. I don’t want to get into the habit of not posting and then only post once a month like I did one month. . . shhhhhhhh.
- Write a few more reviews, I wrote a few more in October, but this month I’m hoping to get one done at last every week!
- EAT CLEAN — the temptation to eat all the cinnamon-y things I can find is growing stronger!
- Stay organised, I really don’t want to be getting into any bad habits!
- Keep my skin clear. This was one of my aspirations for October, but I really want it to say clear!
This month I really want to be able to stay on top of my work load. I hope that by staying organised it can help me do that. I really don’t want to be in the situation where I’m stressing about work load and what to blog about. . . etc.
I would like to get some writing done, instead of participating in NaNoWriMo, if I have the chance. I wouldn’t say that this is an ‘aspiration’ as such, as I am already doing some writing, but I hope to continue doing a little each week, so that by the time NaNoWriMo came around next year my writing skills would be developed and improved.
What do you hope to achieve this month?