- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog. ( I’mma go tag you guys ;))
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I forgive people really easily, even if they haven’t apologised, which I should probably stop doing. . .
2. Most times after I have a conversation I think to myself “why on earth did I say that?” because it probably sounded really weird.
3. I’ll probably be wearing parkas until April because I love them that much
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
1. If you could travel to one country in the entire world, which would it be?
2. What was the last lie you told? Why did you tell it?
It was my sisters birthday, and she was, naturally, asking about her present, so I had to lie and say that I didn’t know what it was. Lame, I know! Ahhh…
3. What was your first when you woke up this morning?
Does this mean the first thing that did this morning? That would have to be reply to comments enemy blog while drinking lots of coffeeeeeeeee!
4. What can instantly cheer you up, no matter what?
A Rom-Com! They’re sometimes a little cheesy, but they make me feel all fuzzy inside and make me laugh (obvs). I love them so much!
5. Weird: Would you be willing to eat a bowl of cockroaches for $40,000?
NO. NON. NEIN. NÃO. CHA.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What made you the happiest you’ve ever been this year?
- If you could do one more great thing, and one only, what would you do?
- What are two of your life goals?
- Do you consider yourself a clumsy person?
- Weird: What was your most recent dream about?
A POST I’M PROUD OF:
Of course, no pressure to complete this tag, I though it was fun and thought you guys wold enjoy it too! I hope to see your posts in the future!