1. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
2. Nominate 11 blogs.
3. Ask them 11 questions
1. What is one quote you try to live by?
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss
2. What is one thing you can’t live without?
Books, I mean what kind of world would that be?
3. What motivates you?
Knowing that I can be proud of myself once I get up and go rather than not trying at all.
4. Choose a fictional character to be your best friend for life.
Luna Lovegood for sure!
5. Do you have any unusual obsessions or habits?
I have a habit of making origami cranes when I find a really small square piece of paper. It’s weird. . .
6. Did you ever have an invisible friend?
Of course, me and my best friend (who was real) and I both had invisible friends.
7. Pick one fictional monster you’d want as a pet.
Buckbeak! Is he classed as a “monster”? Still. . . it’d be pretty cool to have him as pet!
I’m starting to realise a lot of Harry Potter crying into this post. . .
8. If you took over the world, who would you kill first and why?
I wouldn’t kill anyone!!
9. The world is about to end, what is the last thing you’d do if you had the chance?
I’d be with my family.
10. What do you notice first in people you meet?
Their height. . . it’s really odd, but being as short as I am I notice other people’s height a LOT. . . I can’t help it ￼
11. What is your favourite post you’ve done on your blog?
It was so fun to write as I felt all the AHHH’s while writing it!
MY 11 QUESTIONS:
- Who ar you best blogging buddies? Give them a tag.
- What is your favourite winter drink?
- A typical weekend routine?
- Sleep in or wake early?
- A walk through the woods or through a park?
- Thoughts on candles?? (How many per room? Or no candles at all?)
- E-books or physical books?
- Buy or borrow a book? (borrow= from a friend or the library)
- Favourite winter meal?
- Lots of bright colours or sophisticated black and white?
- Favourite genre/s?
MY 11 NOMINEES:
Thanks everyone fore reading, and I hope you guys enjoy answering my questions : )