I am obsessed with White Collar. For all of you who don’t know what it is:
The third time turns out to be the charm for criminal Neal Caffrey. He has been eluding FBI agent Peter Burke for years, a run that finally comes to an end with his capture. But after the resourceful prisoner escapes from a maximum-security facility, then is nabbed once again by Burke, Caffrey suggests a different end-game: In return for freedom, he’ll help the Feds catch long-sought criminals. Though skeptical, Burke soon realizes that Caffrey’s instincts and insight are a rare commodity. Caffrey’s trusted friend and co-conspirator with ties to the criminal underworld, Mozzie, also becomes a useful source for Burke and the FBI.
10 Reasons why it’s the best for me personally? Coming right up!
- It’s crime based, and I LOVE crime shows, putting the pieces together, and guessing who did it or how they did it!
- Every episode is a different crime/ even, but there is an underlying thing that happens throughout the seasons. Currently, its getting really tense, but not as tense sit has been in previous seasons!
- It isn’t overly focussed on the relationships, there is some, but it isn’t all about who is seeing who, it’s just there as extra info, and adds a little more to the show.
- It’s set it NYC! Need I explain further how beautiful it is?
- The acting is superb! The friendships between the characters isn’t forced at all and it all seems so fluid between them.
- The show—and characters—are hilarious, and again, it seems to come so naturally!
- THE PLOT TWISTS! I cannot explain properly how many plot twists there are, honestly, you are never prepared.
- The characters do not always come out unscathed. In way too many shows the main characters always win with only a bruise to show for it. NOT IN WHITE COLLAR!
- The casting is just fabulous, and I couldn’t picture any of the characters looking/sounding any different.
- It’s unpredictable! You never know what’ll happen, so it’s extremely interesting and gripping!
‹This is my personal opinion, and I totally get if you don’t share the same view as me!›
What are your favourite T. V shows?