Happy Thanksgiving ( if you celebrate it)
I have no idea why, but I am in a great mood, I’ve been beaming all day and now my mouth is actually hurting from smiling.
Maybe it’s because I had the day off from school and I have Friday off too, or maybe I’m feeling the Thanksgiving Vibes all the way from America, perhaps its because I’ve realised just how close Christmas is, and that so much reading is about to take place, or maybe it’s just because I’m really happy today. I have no idea, but whatever it is, I am so grateful for it. Thankful for it, get it? Thanksgiving, wow I am so bad at puns. . .
Swiftly moving on from that TERRIBLE PUN. . .
Maybe it’s because ACOMAF was reduced but about 50p on Amazon and BookDepo, or maybe it’s because I was able to take loads of photos for my bookstagram today, but today has been so positive. Maybe it’s because I was shamelessly belting out songs all day that I was playing from youtube, who knows?
Let me list somethings that I’m excited for:
- BAKING! COOKIES, CAKES, CINNAMON ROLLS, MUFFINS, GINGER BREAD HOUSES, ANYTHING!
- Cozy weekends where I lounge around in my sweatpants and a really baggy hoodie and messy bun, (hipster or what? Hahah).
- Sock-Sundays! (a bookstagram thing)
- CANDLES EVERYWHERE. LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.
- One year blogaversary (how do you even spell that?) of Bookstagram on December 23rd (also my dads birthday!)
- Christmas / Hanukah
- Belting out those time-less tunes!
- Gift Giving & Christmas Shopping! I love wrapping people’s presents, especially when I know that they’ll like it!
- Decorating the christmas tree! Who doesn’t enjoy this?
- My December TBR, I’m not being anymore books so that I can stop putting them off. I really want to read them, but I don’t want to finish them because I’ll know that they’ll be amazing!
- Wearing scarves, hats, gloves, coats that are heavier than me, snoods, boots, and . . . FLUFFY SOCKS! Don’t forget slippers, dressing gowns, and being able to wear them until 11am with a valid excuse of: “it’s cold in here”.
- A vaid excuse to stay inside and secretly blog about things!
- Tea, coffee, and hot drinks galore, and about 1000 tonnes of whipped cream. . . nom nom nom. . .
- Mince Pies. Now I don’t actually like them, but my sister loves them and it makes me all excited, so wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
- Time off from school!!
That’s a pretty long list, but I don’t even know how, but now I am SO SO SO excited for the book-ish-ness of December and January. I think it’s because I associate winter with reading and coziness, so my mind is just going on bookish-over-load. And it’s such a FANTASTIC feeling.
What are you excited for?