It’s the start of the weekend, whoop!
I’ve been nominated by two wonderful people for two lovely tags, thank you both so much!
Joanne nominated me for the liebster award, and you can see her blog post here. Thank you so much for nominating me!
1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
11 (I’mma nominate some) blogs who you think deserve it, (I think that everyone deserves it).
5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
6. Give your eleven questions to the nominees.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I’m currently watching Gilmore Girls!
- I’m reading about five books at the moment.
- The Liebster Award was the first tag I was ever nominated for.
- I am very much in the Christmas mood!
- My phone is on 17%
- I’m really terrible at random facts. . .
- I love and hate rearranging my bookshelves.
- I have so many assignments to compete, and no motivation to start them.
- I both love and hate Christmas shopping. . .
- I’m coming up to one year of being on bookstagram (under one month to go!!)
- My TBR is 91 books long, lol.
11 questions to answer:
1. Book you wish had never been written?
Shock Of The Fall. This book was really emotional, but confused me and was even a little disturbing. . .
2. One character you wish was your best friend?
3. If you could pick one place in the world to spend the rest of your life, where would it be?
Hogwarts, it’s so beautiful ❤
4. What one item would you save from a fire?
Hmmnnnnn, difficult one! I think I would save my copy of Flappers and Philosophers by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It’s so beautiful, and the short stories are just mesmerising!
5. One thing you’re obsessed with and just can’t get enough of? It might be something you collect, like candles or mugs.
6. Favourite book you read this year?
NO. NO. NO . NO. I’m just going to pick one that comes to mind when I think “great book”, and that is An Ember In The Ashes.
7. Most anticipated release of next year?
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth, I am so excited!!
8. If you could recommend one book to anyone, what would it be and why?
Harry Potter and The Cursed Child. It’s easy to read, quick, and so much fun, and has a little but of everything!!
9. Summer or Winter?
Winter for sure!
10. An author you wish would write more?
Leigh Bardugo! I really don’t want there to be nothing after Crooked Kingdom!!
11. Favourite part of Christmas? Because I’m excited already…
Either baking, or wrapping up people’s presents. Or maybe decorating the tree? I can’t decide, the whole Christmas even is amazing!
11 QUESTIONS FROM ME:
- One of your favourite reads in November?
- How many books do you plan to read in December?
- Have you started buying Christmas presents? (or do you not celebrate it?)
- What is your most read genre this year?
- An author that you’re currently loving/ recently discovered?
- What’s the strangest thing that you’ve used as a book mark?
- ONE book you’re just dying to read?
- Where do you like to write your blogs?
- Are you a write-in-advance, or on the day kind of blogger?
- What T.V show are you currently watching? (If you’re watching multiple, what’s your favourite?
- I’ve got to ask this, are you planning on reading Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them??!!
mystery blogger award
I was nominated by the lovely Vivian, you can find here blog here, thank you so much for nominating me!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (shout of to Okoto Enigma who created this award!)
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
1. What is your favorite place to visit?
France! I love the southern coast, near to Nice, as it is so beautiful, full of life, and there are so many friends out there!
2. Where do you like to read/write?
In bed, it’s so comfortable and cozy, but I also love reading outside (when it’s warmer) and finding a secluded spot!
3. What’s your favorite book?
Gahhhhhhhhh. No! Another one! I love City of Glass, it’s from a series that really helped me develop my love for reading, and it is full of drama! And I also think it’s the point at which TMI gets REALLY interesting!
4. Cats or dogs?
Both, I have a cat, and she is so cute, but I’ve also wanted a Dog ever since I was little.
5. What makes a better fort? Pillows or blankets?
Blankets! You can make a little tent thing with loads of fairy-lights and read peacefully!
- Do you prefer tea or coffee?
- Hair up, or hair down?
- Hardback, paperback, or E-book?
- Do you make new year resolutions?
- WIERD: what is the most disturbing book you’ve read?
So I know that I only nominated six bloggers overall, but I feel really bad not nominating everyone, because I think that everyone deserves the awards. If you haven’t been tagged, but still want to answer the questions, feel free to, even in the comments!
I hope the rest of your Friday is wonderful,