November is coming to a close, and it feels like only yesterday that October began. This month, so much has gone on, and it feels like it’s passed in a blink and I’m feeling sort of odd at exactly how quick it has passed. Okay, I’m going to stop blabbing and actually write the warp-up.
Did I meet my goals for November?
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares — YES
- Throne of Glass — YES
- A Court of Thorns and Roses — YES
- Crooked Kingdom — YES
- The 12 Days of Dash and Lily — YES
- The Hobbit — NO
- Lady Midnight — NO
2. Blog once per day — YES
3. Write 3+ reviews — YES
4. Keep my skin clear — YES
5. Eat Healthily — YES
I’m kind of annoyed that I didn’t get through all my TBR this month, however, it gives a great line up for December. I couldn’t get into The Hobbit at all, which is a real shame, as I’ve wanted to read it forever, but I’m not going give up on it as I am determined to finish it! It may take a while, but I will persevere!
I’m pretty happy that I got to review more books this month, as I think that I was able review all the books that I read — whoop! — and they’re one of my favourite posts to write. I also participated in NaBloPoMo, but I didn’t use the prompts everyday as some of them didn’t apply to me.
- Hello, November: TBR, Aspirations And Other Things. . .
- The AHHHHH’s Of Reading??
- Quick Update: NaBloPoMo!
- My Current Read (Infatuation): ACOTAR
- 100th Post | Looking Back & Looking Forwards!
- I Can’t Believe It’s Over: ACOTAR.
- How Books Help Your Bad Days.
- Book Haul. | Signed Copy! | The Excite.
- Throne Of Glass Review
- Weekly Quote: 07.11.16
- Book To Movie Adaptations.
- Thank You All So Much! Q&A
- Book Shaming | Some People Are Just Rude.
- Holding Up The Universe Review
- Nov. 9: What do you want to say to Hillary Clinton today?
- Q & A
- The Entertainer Blogger Award.
- The Mystery Blogger Award.
- Book Prices Rant | Hardback Books.
- 5 Month-Long Read: Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief.
- Weekly Quote: 14.11.16
- Bibliophile Issues: Being A Reader In A Non-Reading Family.
- Nov. 14: What was it like to be you in 2016?
- The Sunshine Blogger Award.
- The Blogging Book TagThe Blogging Book Tag
- Nov. 16: What TV series finale are you still upset about and why?
- Nov. 17: What is the hardest lesson you’ve learned from having pets?
- What’s Going On.
- A Christmas Themed Contemporary: Dash And Lily’s Book Of Dares.
- The Sunshine Blogger Award!
- Buddy Read Review – Dash And Lily’s Book Of Dares.
- Celebrating The Little Things & The Goodreads Tag.
- The 12 Days of Dash and Lily!
- Weekly Quote: 21.11.16
- Nov. 21: What is one thing you wish people better understood about something in
- your life?
- Nov. 22: What TV show are you obsessed with? Share 10 reasons it’s better than the other shows.
- The Bookish Book Lover Tag // The Literary Questions Tag!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Where Did All The Bookish Excite Come From?
- Series That I Need To Read. . .
- Dream Crate Announcement
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes: Day One
- The Liebster Award // The Mystery Blogger Award
- 45 Things To Do This Christmas
- November Book Haul.
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes: Day Two. . .
- Weekly Quote: 28.11.16
- Nov. 29: What was your most embarrassing or scary trip to the doctor?
- This post : )
What did you achieve this November?