This month wasn’t that great in terms of meeting my goals, I feel like I only partially met them. But, I did become a lot more social and participated in The Winter Comment Challenge, which was really fun.
My goals were:
- › Comment more. Honestly, I feel like I don’t comment enough on others blog and want to become more social. I don’t feel like I commented more, but got to know bloggers a lot better than before.
- › Have more scheduled posts. I dislike my sporadic posting at the moment, and want to change that, maybe posting every Monday, Wednesday, Friday?I don’t know, I need to figure out a schedule. I didn’t achieve this, and if I’m being honest, I didn’t blog an awful lot.
What did I want to read?
- Crown of Midnight,
- Salt to the Sea.
- A Game of Thrones.
What did I actually read?
- ACOMAF, review here
- Crown of Midnight, review here
- Heir of Fire, review here
- Queen of Shadows, review here
- Salt to the Sea, review here
I ended up reading Heir of Fire as well as Queen of Shadows this month purely because I was ill and spent 5 days in bed. I didn’t really want to read them—I wanted to save them for February—but after reading Crown of Midnight, I couldn’t help myself. I loved all of the SJM books that I read, and am looking forward to continuing with them.
I didn’t feel like reading A Game of Thrones this month, I just wasn’t feeling that sort of book, so I’ve moved it to next month, but because of studies for my exam, I’m unsure as to how much I’ll read.
So what did you achieve this month? Let me know.
Thanks for reading,