So. February. Already?
February is going to be a very busy month for me. I’ve got exams, exams, and some more exams. As well as a load of my own personal goals. The goals I’m setting aren’t HUGEEEEEE per se, but they’re basically a reiteration of “get my shit together” and random to-do’s.
- Study for at least one hour per day during the week days until the 20-25th — school related
- Actually stay awake when texting L in the morning. (he made me add that, just sayyyinggggg….)
- Have more organised posts, e.g Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday… or however.
- Post regularly on Instagram because I’ve only just stopped my sporadic posting and I want to keep it this way, for once!!
- Try to include some non-book related posts too. About what, I have no idea.
- Have more unique book-related posts when I do post about them.
- Be better at commenting on other blogs and catching up on my reader.
- EMPIRE OF STORMS by Sarah J Maas.
- REPLICA by Lauren Oliver.
- A GAME OF THRONES by George R R Martin.
Not a super long TBR, I know. I have a lot of school related things going on this month, and want to focus on that, but also spend my free time getting the ancient TBR members read and reviewed. You have NO IDEA how long these books have been on my TBR and I am so so happy to finally get them read!
Lets hope that I can actually stick to my TBR this month! But I feel like since AGOT is 700+ pages, same with EoS, and Replica is 502 (if I’m correct) that’s a lot of reading for a busy month? (how much would you class as “the norm” read per month?)
Okayyy, so what are you doing this February? Let me knowwwww.
Thanks for reading,