Hello, happy Sunday!
And. . . Happy March, everyone! Shit, this year is going so quickly. Before we know it, it’ll be the end of the school year, and the holidays will be over in a blink.
My TBR for March:
- Milk and Honey.
- The One Memory of Flora Banks.
- Replica (still—yes, I know, it’s taking ages to read ittttttt!)
- I probably shouldn’t commit to a fourth, but I sort of want to, so I’m just going to say “and another” because I cant decide; I’m leading towards ‘This Savage Song’.
- Get back into blogging more regularly / just blog again? I’m not really sure what I’m doing tbh.
- Again, comment on/read more blogs! I’m so crap at doing this, it’s unreal.
- Make more lists. I love lists and need to organise my life.
I just want to have an okay month, if I’m honest. Emotionally.
What do you aspire to do this month? Let me know.