Hello folk of the internet.
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
- Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
- You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
- After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique Things About Me:
- I absolutely love lists. It’s a bit of a problem, honestly. (WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING???! I’M CRAZY SOMEONE HELPPPP)
- I’m really bad at coming up with unique things about me. (NO SHIT SHERLOCK — THIS ISN’T EVEN A “UNIQUE” THING ABOUT YOU. YOU SUCK AT THIS)
- I did Karate for 4-5 years. (that’s not even a unique thing WHY AM I SO BORING?!)
- I’m extremely indecisive, which will eventually be my downfall, I know it. wHAT AM I EVEN SAYING… AM I TRYING TO BE YODA? “Will be your downfall” do YOU GET PREMONITIONS OR SOMETHING???
- I have a crazy imagination which can baffle me and make myself think I’m actually insane. (Mwa ha ha). (THERE I GO AGAIN, BEING STRANGE.)
- I’m constantly called the “mum” in my group of friends at school. I always have tissues, spare pens, paper, and therefore I am the mum. (AGAIN — NOT UNIQUE SORRY)
- Despite only living in Australia for a few years before I was five—where I learn english—the accent still happens every now and then, which is just fabulouuusss. (fucking annoying really) (AGAIN THIS IS NOT UNIQUE AND I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR THIS)
- I have another mini-obsession: with books. (NOY UNIQUE, I KNOW. I’M JUST LISTING THINGS NOW)
- I’m over passionate about The Great Gatsby, and it’s best not to bring it up because I WILL rant at you about it for at least an hour. (I love it that much.Well, just F. S. Fitzgerald in general). (I GIVE UP WITH TRYING TO FIND UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF. IM SHIT AT IT — SORRY LIFE)
- My laugh. It happens 24/7, but when you embarrass yourself as much as I do, laughing at myself is one of the only ways to socially recover. (I’M DOING SO RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THIS LIST IS SUCH A SHIT LIST AND IM NOT UNIQUE). Ngl, my laugh is some CRAZY SHIT that sounds like a witch’s cackle and someone being suffocated at the same time. It’s bloody hilarious.
Yeah, so basically what happened there was that I wrote that list a few weeks ago and now that I’m reading over it I fully acknowledge how utterly boring, yet insane, I am. Basically, I was just making myself SEEM EVEN STRANGER and using self-deprecating humour to try and be funny because I’m a TRY-HARD who needs to go and live in the bin and get more unique and better at life. (all the comments from me about this list after writing it are in orange)
So who do I nominate (and pray are better at this than I)?
- All That Jazz
- Paper Friend
- And the good ol’ classic: anyone who wants to do this tag!