Hello Cute People!!!
As a book-enthousiast, book-lover, bibliophile and general bookworm who
eats READS books faster than a hamster running in a hamster-running-wheel-thingy, I have a littttttlllllleeeee obsession with BUYING BOOKS CONSTANTLY AND suffers extreme abibliophobia (the fear of running out of reading material).
I may have bought A LOT of books recently (WHICH IS MAKING ME REALLY HAPPY JUST BY THE WAY) and I’ve realised… if i want to buy EVEN MORE books imma better have some damn good excuses.
SO WHY NOT share a list (I LOVE LISTS!!!) full of all the things I tell myself to make myself feel better about spending all my book vouchers and moneymoneymoney.
- I actually have NO books to read. like genuinely,,, this happens every 10,000 years or so. And if you run out of books then,,,, the WORLD SHALL END!!!!!!!!!!1
- I’ve nearly *not really* finished ALL the books I have!! You gotta stock up,,, ya know??? because,,,, the world—again—shall end if you don’t have any new books to read because one must always be reading… DUHHHHH.
- I’m in the book shop already, you can’t go into a book shop and NOT buy a book… that’s just silly! WHOOPSIES,,,, you’ll just HAVE to buy
asome books then
- LOOK… BOOK SALE — MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE! (how could one not?!)
- *online* MONEY OFF!!! LOOK, I SAVE £0.50. YAYYYYYYY *SORT OF LIKE POINT 4 BUT SHUSH I HAVE VALID POINTS.*
- It’s ‘Buy one get one free’, maybe I’ll just pop into the shop… *buys 1000* I must obeyyyyyy the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.
- I’m sad… a book will make me happy…
- aww, they didn’t have the book I wanted, I’ll just have to buy another book to comfort myself…….. (this actually works, I KID YOU NOT)
- I have all these book tokens *showers in gift cards* it would be RUDE not to spend them,,,,, *RUNS TO BOOK STORE*
- IT’S SO PRETTY!!! MUST BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ITTTTTTTTT.
- EVERYONE IS READING THIS BOOK!! I MUST!! It sounds AMAZINGGGGGG. (But like,,, don’t only read books because it seems like everyone else is)
- The movie is coming out soon!! You have to read the book first!! DUH.
- Well… I don’t have anything else to spend my money on… and….
- I don’t spend my money in anything else,,,, and I don’t need anything else at the moment…. sooooo WHY NOTTTTTTT?
- IM MAD ABOUT BOOKS, AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME OKAAAAY? YOU DARE FACE MY WRATHHHHHHHHHH????????????????//
SHHHHH everything is going to beeeee fineeeeeeeeeee… (or so she thinks).
Okay,,, so right now I’m slowlyslowlyslowly running out of books and I’m a bit on edge atm because I have a few,,, (but I’m sure I have more than I think).
anyways… see you next postttttttttt