Hello daisies and other flowers that I totally know the name of…
I was tagged by Not So Modern Girl for this tag, thank you so much this is such a cute tag 😀
Soooo on with this rly cute tagggggg.
List five things that make you happy:
- You may have guessed by the overall theme of my posts, but… BOOKS. They make me so damn happy.
- Probably like the MAIN thing that makes me happy and that I really should have put at number one, family and friends. And even though sometimes my family makes me want to scream and sob into the universe until the aliens on the other side hear me, they make me really happy. And my friends, and if any of them stumble upon this blog: heya!! I love you!!!!!! You’re amazing. (wasn’t that total cringe? let’s never mention that again!)
- FOOD. But most importantly, cake. Cake is beautiful, AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHER WISE OKAY??? Back away from my only partner in life!!!!!!!! don’t judge me… mmmmnnnn CAKE
- MUSIC. Okay,, so some of the music that I listen to is not the… jolliest out there… but damn I love it and that’s all that really matters??? I’m just bopping along,,,,
- ERM IM THINKINGGG………………….. just kidding.. HISTORY THINGS. Literally,, anything with a history vibe, like LES MIS, a historical book, a text book, LITERALLY HISTORY.
List five songs that make you happy:
- Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s – okay so even though this song is like, old, and some people call it sappy or whatever, this song makes me really happy.
- The City – The 1975 – whenever this song comes on, I cannot even help dancing.
- Come On Eileen – Dexys Midnight Runners – some of you may know this song from The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and if not,, well you need this song in your life.
- She Moves In Her Own Way – The Kooks – OH. MY. WORD. This song
- Mr Brightside – The Killers – even though this song is a bit aggressive at points, and sounds like someone is really bitter about things, it makes me happy because I love it.
okAy so im a little LAZY right now,, so I’m only tagging a few* peeps.
*really,,,, I only mean a few.
SO this lazy book worm is outttttt
See you around