I was nominated by the lovely Rhea @ BOOK CHANTED BLOG, Thank you so much for nominating me for this brilliant award! Everyone she is so wonderful go and give her cake and love. Click here to see Rhea’s post. This award was created by @ Dreaming of Guatemala and you can find the original award here.
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger”.
THE RULES OT THIS SCRUMPTIOUS AWARD:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated. (I’m going to ping pack)
My questions from RHEA :
1. Do you watch any YouTubers? And if you do, who is your favourite?
YES I DO!! DO I RESIDE UNDER A ROCK? yes. I really like Liza Koshy, my friend got me into her videos and I LOVEEEEEE her videos. She’s so intense and fabulous. I also watch Jaackmaate (recommended to me by the same friend) and he’s so dry and funny I just collapse with laughter at every video.
I am also AN AVID WATCHER OF ‘TEAM EPIC READS’ AND IF YOU LIKE BOOKS, AND YOU LIKE YOUTUBE ABOUT BOOKS, GO SUB TO THEM. They’re this publishing houtsthat has a book tube???? how amazing! Margot does wrap-ups every month and I swear to you, I love her, she’s so wonderful and SO PASSIONATE ABOUT BOOKS.
2. When and why did you start this blog?
IVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE YOU JUST DIDN’T KNOW IT. I started this book January 7th last year, but then I did no post consistently AT ALL. I know. . . I’m the worst human in existence. However, this time last year I read Red Queen and I reviewed it and then I really got into book blogging.
3. Your favourite read from the past three months and why?
can’t even remember what I read last night. Nah for real, I think that it’s going to have to be THIS SAVAGE SONG, because never have I fallen in love with a book so quickly and JUST GAHHHHH.
BUT THE RAVEN BOYS TOO. WUT. NO. NO. NONONOONONONOnonononononono.
I’m just going to pick the two because it’s less stressful. that way.
4. What was the most proud moment in your life?
I achieve nothing in this life. *dies*
You know what, I really do not know! I mean, nothing REALLY PROUD has happened
apart from learning to ride a bike but that was over a decade ago. . . for me to talk about. ha. no. its when I took over the galaxies and became empress and cake queen.
GAH REAH SO DIFFICULT.
5. Can you play any musical instruments? And if yes, which ones?
I actually used to play the guitar when I was in primary school, but my teacher just left the county. . . I know. . . my guitar skills couldn’t have been thattttt bad??? Surely. . . Yeah I never played an instrument again. . .
6. Name 5 things you carry with you wherever you go! (don’t cheat and say phone and wallet, be creative!)
erm. erm. erm. erm. erm. OKAY. I don’t go out much #introvert. Who would want to go out?? I just stay at home and read like a sensible person.
So do glassed count since I’m carrying them on my head?? Well it counts now.
I ALWAYS CARRY A BOOK. Even if I know I won’t have that much of an opportunity. STILL. CARRY. A. BOOK.
Erm three. . . MY MAGICAL CLOAK OF DARKNESS THAT I ALWAYS WEAR.
CAKE. WHO WOULD LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT CAKE.
who would leave the house at all?
And five. . .
My invisible shield so that no one can talk to me #introvert
7. Name a book or a movie you read/watched recently that made you cry. Why?
This Savage Song. Someone was being tortured. I ALSO GOT TOLD THAT SOMEONE WAS DEAD AND THEN CRIED FOR THE CHARACTER AND YEAH WAS A GENUINE MESS.
*just starts crying again*
Will I ever shush about this book? NO!
8. Give me a description of your dream house!
oh gosh. I have no imagination right now.
what are thoughts. what is a brain even for. SOMEONE HAAAAAAAALP MEEEEHHH.
Idk, I’d like a house with a big kitchen?? It sounds really weird but at the moment by house has a tiny kitchen and it’s a squeeze in the mornings when everyone is getting breakfast. I’d like it to also be really cute and homey.
Ha I already have a huge house because I am empress of the galaxies.
9. You find a genie lamp like the one from Aladdin! What are three wishes you would want the genie to grant you?
DO THESE WISHES COME WITH A PRICE?? MAGIC ALWAYS DOES.
OKAY. . .
- Let’s just end world hunger, yeah? thanks genie.
- Let’s also get world peace??
- Can all my books be for free please?
10. Who are the two people in your life you’re the most grateful for?
My parents for birthing the glorious me into the world
so I can take over it.
Questions for my nominees:
- What was the last type of cake you ate?
- Favourite reading snack? (mine’s air)
- What’s the last book that you bought?
- favourite ice-cream flavour?
- What are two aspirations of yours?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What made you know that you wanted to start a blog?
- What’s one of your favourite posts on the “blogosphere”? leave a link! (can also put a link to your own favourite posts from your blog too)
- Would you rather be a world-famous author or world-famous blogger?
- What is one of your favourite quotes?
That’s all from me today,