Isn’t the saying something like that anyway? I mean. . . who’s really checking? *galaxy lifts a judgemental brow* IM SORRY OKAY I’M JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY. . . and clearly failing. . . . *retreats into cave*
So basically, IM SUPER BEHIND ON TAGS. I know. . .. the Cake Queen is not winning at life right now. BUT AS EMPRESS OF THE GALAXIES I SHALL CONQUER THIS I actually have MORE tags to do, but ifyfhskjhf pls, just hold on a second!
Entertainer Blogger Award
Thank you so much to Alicia @ Live Pulchritudinously for nominating me for this award, that’s so sweet. Everyone can view Alicia’s post here!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogAdd these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
* Why did you start a blog in the first place?
* What is your favourite book?
* What do you dislike the most?
* What is your favourite food at the mall?
* What is your favourite past-time?
- I started this blog because clearly my opinion is the only one that matters and everyone need to be blessed with that. *puts on crown* Seriously though, I started this blog because I had no one else to talk to about books. I mean, my FAMILY are fed up to say the least #offended! with my book babbles so now I bother you instead.
- THAT IS JUST TOO MEAN TO ANSWER. I can’t I’m sorry.
- When people put other’s down, similar to Alicia’s answer to be honest! I just hate when other people are mean/ rude on purpose just because they feel that they can be like that.
- Erm, I don’t eat at the mall??? There aren’t that many vegetarian meals that I actually like there. BUT IF THERE’S A WAGGAS NEAR BY. . . I’ll be there.
- I don’t know if you can tell. . . BUT READING AND BLOGGING. . . *tries to pretend this wasn’t super obvious for the tag but does not manage*
Desert Island Discs Tag
Thank you to icebreaker for nominating me for this tag!! You can all checkout Icebreaker’s post here. They’re wonderful, go give her some love!
* Link back to my (BookBum’s) original post, so I can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, I don’t get notified if you just tag my url)
* Thank the person(s) who tagged you… show some love!
* Come up with your answers
* Then tag others to keep the tag going!
PREMISE OF DESERT ISLAND DISCS…
You are cast away onto a remote island:
* You can bring 5 albums, what are they?
* You can bring ONE book (not including The Bible (or other appropriate religious texts) or The Complete Works of Shakespeare, as they are already provided and NO SERIES), what ONE book is it?
* You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island), what is it?
OKAY RIGHT MY FIVE ALBUMS:
- THE 1975 – BUY THE 1975
- AM – ARCTIC MONKEYS
- DRONES – MUSE.
- LANGUAGE & PERSPECTIVE – BAD SUNS.
- EVOLVE – IMAGINE DRAGONS.
MY ONE BOOK:
Im going on impulse and saying THIS SAVAGE SONG before I can change my mind.
rkgergkr gkjer why
inner me: can I change it?
other inner me: NO THAT IS FORBIDDEN.
And my luxury item would be. . . PLUMBING.
Unique Blogger Award.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
1. If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?
2. What is your favourite part of being a book blogger?
3. Top 3 books you would never hesitate in rereading?
- AUGUST FROM THIS SAVAGE SONG. He would be GREAT, eating the souls of bad people, being my best friend, being friends with my pet cat, basically he’d be the best (ALREADY IS)
- Erm. I don’t know. . . JK I GET TO FANGIRL WITH SO MANY PEOPLE IT’S FAB
- This Savage Song, Six of Crows and. . . ACOMAF.