whAT a MoNtH.
So I said that I was back???! and then I didn’t post again until now so that was semi-FAKE NEWS.
Anyway, I’m here now (obviously you all missed me greatly). October was… a time. And while I had a nice ol break towards the end of the month, I still feel like a zombie, but… nothing new there.
so hello. let’s whine about October together.
(ie the one post that i posted last month)
I actually really enjoyed writing this post and screaming about what I haven’t read yet!! I’ve really missed blogging and talking to you guys!!!!!!!
Because I still have no inspiration for posts, I’m still welcome to prompts:
BOOKS READ / BOOK HAUL:
I read nothing!!
fun!! So literally all I’ve been reading is Never Let Me Go and Frankenstein for English Lit and some poetry…
YES, I am ashamed at myself.
no, I don’t really care that much???? It was actually really nice (at first) to take a bit of a break, and just relax, but because it’s been going on for literally two and a half months now, I’m getting a teensy bit FED UP.
I’M IN THE BIGGEST SLUMP. CAN IT DIE?
(guys, future me: it’s dead!!!!!!)
I’ve also bought no books??? not since August??? which has been great for my bank account,,, not so much for my book-buying obsessed brain.
I can never decide what to buy??? And then I end up adding 7 books to my basket and???????? I CAN’T GET THAT MANY but I. CAN’T. EVER. NARROW. IT. DOWN.
story time: last year I didn’t participate even though I REALLY wanted to. So this year I’m going to do a mini-test-run thing. I’ve basically got this Sport Wip THING that I’ve been working on for a bit,,, so I’ve decided that I’M going to work on that as much as I can this month rather than doing nano really seriously and see if I can get around 50k because, with my Ghost Wip that I’ve been writing, I’ve reached about 25k.
future me: f*ck the Sport wip thing, GHOSTS ALL THE WAY!!!
That Ghost Wip is my child and I FREAKING LOVE IT EVEN THOUGH IT’S ALL A MESS.
I really want to do Nano but it’s just SO HARD!! and I know that I’ll be flimsy as a crisp and crumble under all the pressure and be a waste of a potato. Honestly, guys. I’m compactly built, ie small, & I can’t handle things. I’m an Anger-Smol, not an Able-To-Cope-With-Pressure-Smol.
READ MORE ABOUT MY WIP HERE (teeny snippet). OKAY NOW, I’M REALISING HOW LITTLE I’VE SPOKEN ABOUT MY WIP AND jsgnjg.
- a town called Blackwater
- massacres (in the past!!)
- 4 smol tol boys.
- Aldred Buckley III, Lars Driscoll, Joshua Williams, Grant Mac Ghabhann. <– my sons.
- angry ghosts!! (grant’s a ghost but not an angry one!!)
- town!! funky lake that channels death!! deaths!! angst!!
- I’m great at describing my wip!!
- I think it’s clear I have no clue what’s going on in this wip.
- basically angry ghosts take over and kill some people and 3 boys Figure Shit Out with the help of GRANT, a smol-ghost-boy who is an angle.
- that’s basically it with a load of freaky shit in between.
- be warned: lots of gay.
- So it was my birthday on the 15th October, which was fun!! I am another year older and not another year wiser! It was also Marie’s birthday on the 15th!! Which I was elated to hear about!!
- I came out to everyone that was at my birthday gathering thing. and more people gradually at college.
- why is life a constant coming out tho urgh.
- I went to see LANY in London and if!! you!! don’t!! know!! who!! they!! are!! go!! listen!! to!! my!! darlings!! asap!!
- I dyed my hair PINK. you can see that on my twitter here.
- I had a break from college that was NOT LONG ENOUGH.
- oh gosh, there was so much drama/beef at college I needed that break.
- I came back from my hiatus for ONE post and then retreated back into a cave that had no internet.
- I was basically a???? idek??? something really unuseful. I was a spork (sorry to all the sporks out there).
- I don’t even know what happened in October, tbh. *shrug*
GOALS FOR NOVEMBER:
- read at least three books!!
- post at least once per week!!
- get to at least 40k on my ghost wip (that’s very optimistic!!)
How was your October? Were you as unproductive as me??? What books did you read? Are you participating in NaNo this month? if so tell me about your wip (if you want)!! CHAT WITH ME!!!