It’s been a while… again.
Things happned last month, I think.
I read more than TWO books, which was an amazing success because… this is me we’re talking about. the failure of a bookworm.
well. I’m boing to stop procrastinating and… yeah.
- ARISTOTLE AND DANTE: 5/5 stars OH MY GOSH. WHAT A BOOK. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH I CRIED THROUGH LITERALLY THE ENTIRE THING AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS. I cannot wait to reread this book ten jillion times this year.
- CARRY ON: 5/5 stars. SUCH A WORTHY REREAD. This book never fails to make me scream in angst, cry in pain and lauhg at the amazing bitish humour. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK COMING OUT THIS YEAR. GUYS IM GONNA BE HYPING THIS BOOK UP ALL YEAR.
- LORD OF SHADOWS: 4/5 stars I LOVED THIS BOOK AT THE START. SO MUCH WAS HAPPENING!! but the ending just really… made it feel like a filler book for the next book. I love the ships tho!! there’s sm potential for the next book which I have… but I AM SCARED TO READ. AND KIND OF FORGOT EXISITED UNTIL I STARTED WRITING THIS POST… lol. awks.
- CINDERELLA BOY: 4/5 stars OH MY GOSH CUTENESS. OUT OF THIS WORLD. @TheWritingHufflepuff recommeded this on her book recap of last year and omg I cannot thank her enough. THIS WAS SO CUTE. I felt like it was a littttle rushed at the end, but apart from that I really really liked it!!!
- A BOY WORTH KNOWING: 3.5-4/5 stars this one I found was really hard to rate. TOTALLY CUTE. but fast paced and the writing felt a lil basic at some points.
- RUMOUR HAS IT: 3/5 stars this was!! cute?? I liked it but I felt that it was also a bit,, basic and cliche but the perf thing to read at the weekend just for the hell of it. It was such a ‘read-don’t-worry’ book which is 1000% what I needed at the time.
- CALL ME BY YOUR NAME
- THE CRUEL PRINCE
- P.S I STILL LOVE YOU
I can’t wait to read all of these books!!!! omg!! I’M SO EXCITED!! GAHHHHHHHH!!!
I posted ONCE last month. It was such a.. greattttt blogging month, as you can see.
other bloggy things:
It was my 3 year blogging anniversary in January which seems… impossible??? like??? THAT long?? It’s probably not that long… but it doesn’t even seem that long b/c I LOVE BLOGGING even tho I have basically 0 time for it.
BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING AROUNG GUYS!! IT MEANS SO MUCH ❤ ❤
I promise I’ll try to post more frequently!! I really miss blogging 😦
- I slept.
- And I read.
- And I breathed.
- I swear I did things I just can’t remember
I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR HAMILTON.
- THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED.
- Also!!! My bullet joural has taken off!! I’m actually sticking with it and I’m so happy about that!!
- I LEARNT TO DO CALLIGRAPHY!!
- idek a whole lot happened and i can’t even remember it.