I’m writing this and listening to my neighbours’ very-loud-radio at the same time (there’s lots of ABBA and now i want to watch Mama Mia 2 again).
In the Classic Lu Fashion, i disappeared from the internet for over a month (again). i lost all motivation to do anything (again). So i didn’t (again).
oh well, what’s new?
how have you all been?
I READ ONE NEW BOOK IN JUNE (DARIUS) AND REREAD ARI AND DANTE. THAT’S IT.
Obviously I loved everything about them both. Darius The Great Is Not Okay low-key made 2020 not such a Hot Mess in terms of the books i was reading. why were they all (mostly) so bad??
(also how great-timing w/ Ari and Dante b/c literally a month later the sequel was announced!! the SEQUEL!! WAS!! ANNOUNCED!!!1MSFJGJS im so excited i can’t even breathe i just hope its amazing and Legs is ok and ARI AND DANTE LIVE FOREVER AND ARE HAPPY AND THROW SHOES TOGETHER AND DON’T GET HURT AGAIN.)
I was also ‘reading’ Anger is A Gift and i was liking it butttt it was V heavy to read with the current climate. I really liked what i read but it was so hard to read with everything going on so i feel like it’s gonna take me a while to get through it because its a v sad book.
- honestly i can’t remember what i did in June.
- i think i just mainly went to work and sunbathed and did nothing.
- a lot of nothing.
- i did a lot of research about BLM and continued to educate myself (which you should do too, even though it’s not trending like it was before)
- i carried on with yoga??? like whooa look at me go
- my skin was really bad in June and it was really getting to me tbh. nothing was making it better apart from Sudocrem. it’s getting better now.
- I carried on doing workouts which made me feel a bit better too. (tho who am i, voluntarily working out????)
The ARI AND DANTE SEQUEL WAS ANNOUNCED AND IM NOT COPING.
I READ NOTHING.
I DID A BOOK HAUL THO.
- can we pls mention how i’m finally reading Radio Silence.
- can we mention how YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN is finally going to grace my shelves with its presence?
- CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW PRETTY THE BLACK FLAMINGO COVER IS? (when i first heard about this book i knew that i HAD to read it)
- AND OMG LOVELESS. CAN. WE. JUST. ACE-SPEC MC. ACE-SPEC AUTHOR. CAN WE JUST. I talked about wanting to read it here and i really hope that it doesn’t disappoint!!
- so yeAh.
- why is Mama Mia 2 so good? i thought i’d hate it but i loved all the young-donna stuff?
- I started Chloe Ting’s 25 Day Slim Thigh Challenge and i didn’t find some of the videos that hard?? think the 2 week AB and Lower AB videos were hard but the other ones not so much????
- not that i really need to do any leg exercises now that I’m back at work. my legs are BURNING. I work at a restaurant and I’m walking (practically running) all day and GOSH MY LEGS ARE EXHAUSTED.
- I AM EXHAUSTED.
- Talking about work tho. i chopped into my thumb while chopping apples at work and had to go to a&e. its kind of healing? just slowly. there was so much blood.
- don’t worry, i won’t show you photos.
- STILL DOING YOGA!! NEARLY AT 100 DAYS!!
I TOOK A BREAK BUT OH WELL. I wasn’t motivated at all to read or post anything. Sorry for not really being online and reading/commenting on posts, I just really didn’t have the energy at the time.
I HIT OVER 1500 FOLLOWERS??
I was so close for so so so long and OMGGGGG WE HIT 1500 FOLLOWERS. Honestly I post so inconsistently I’m SHOCKED that people are continuing to follow me??!!! I WANT TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone and HI to all the new followers!! thank youuuuu everyone ❤
HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN??? WHAT HAVE YOU READ RECENTLY? WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR TOP POSTS? IS EVERYONE FINISHED WITH SCHOOL/COLLEGE/UNI? HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THE BOOKS THAT I’VE BOUGHT? WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THEM? ARE YOU EXCITED TO READ THEM?