this is the shortest wrap-up i’ve ever done.
okay so i kind of forgot about blogging again. whoops?
February was not an exciting time. I can’t really remember what happened, if I’m honest??????????? I didn’t read much either, if at all, if I’m honest???????? I mean, at least I posted this month?????????
I really don’t know where this post is going but we’re just gonna go with it.
I read like 30 pages on the 28th but IT COUNTS. DON’T EVEN TAKE ME FROM THIS ALRIGHT.
Call Me By Your Name:
This absolutely killed me. I feel like it took a while to get to the point but holy sh*t this actually killed me. IT WAS SO SO SO GOOD.
I think that I might not ever recover. On a ‘serious’ note: I LOVE the writing style it was literally unlike any other book I’ve read this year.
I HONESTLY cannot even think about this without wanting to start hyperventalating. I hate this book sm it’s THAT painful. I don’t even want to watch the movie because I know that it’s going to kill me but I REALLY want to because IT’S REALLY GOOD.
I’m writing this while watching a comedy thing and I’m getting TOO destracted. Jack Whitehall is too funny I swear 😂
ANYWAY. posts. I think I posted twice?? maybe??
YES I did. I remember. Yeah I totally just forgot about this for ten mins. Yeah so whoop I posted and I’m going to move on.
I did PLAN to post more, but that just didn’t happen, did it?
- I went to cambridge for a day!!
- definitely don’t want to go there for uni. nope. goodbye.
- I also went to a concert and it turned into a massive mosh pit and I swear I died somewhere in there.
- apart from that it was fun.
- MY BULLET JOURNAL IS GROWING STRONG (it’s my child)
- ITS PWETTY (ish)
- I like showing it off on my bookstagram (@ladyofthenightcourt) (#selfpromo)
- I really can’t think of much to say if I’m honest. I CAN’T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED OK???
- Yeah I have nothing to say. February was boring
- *remembers something stright after posting this*