Hi, so I know that I’m on a break, but I really wanted to wrap up February.
So what did I read?
- Empire of Storms. Review here.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them: The Original Screenplay. Review here.
Events this month:
- I met with two other bloggers, Elm and L, which was so fun!
- I had my exam week, and am now waiting for the results.
- I had a slump and recovered from it within two weeks.
Did I Meet My Aspirations this month?
- Study for at least one hour per day during the week days until the 20-25th — school related. You could say that I achieved this, as I did at least two hours per day of revision, and somedays I was doing up to 5 hours.
- Actually stay awake when texting L in the morning. (he made me add that, just sayyyinggggg….) I actually did this.
- Have more organised posts, e.g Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday… or however. I didn’t manage this, as I’ve been studying and didn’t manage to write posts and schedule them in my free time.
- Post regularly on Instagram because I’ve only just stopped my sporadic posting and I want to keep it this way, for once!! I finally managed to sort out my posting and post more regularly. I was able to take a bunch of photos in little snippets of free time that I got and post them throughout the week.
- Try to include some non-book related posts too. About what, I have no idea. You could say that I managed this, as most of the posts that I did write this month was about my personal life rather than books.
- Have more unique book-related posts when I do post about them. I don’t know whether I achieved this or not.
- Be better at commenting on other blogs and catching up on my reader. I did manage to comment a bit more, but due to studying I didn’t have buckets of time. Next month I plan to be much better at keeping up with my reader.
Extra things that I loved this month:
- The Harry Potter Books From Severus Snape’s Perspective. This was absolutely hilarious, and was amazing to read.
- The band ‘The Hunna’. I love their music, especially the songs: ‘World Is Ours’, ‘She’s casual’, ‘Bonfire’, and ‘Piece By Piece’. I don’t know what it is about their music, but it’s such a great mix between pop and indie and if you like Catfish And The Bottlemen and Blossoms, then you will love them!
That’s about it for February, thanks for reading.