Helloooooo. So I know that I’m still on a hiatus—but not really, at the same time—but I am so behind on tags and had this urge to complete some of them!
I was tagged by SAM for “the secret life of a book blogger tag” absolutely ages ago and I am so annoyed at myself for taking this long to compete tags!
How long have you been blogging/been a blogger?
Just over a year.
At what point do you think you’ll stop blogging?
I hope to say never, but I don’t really know.
What is the best thing about blogging?
The community, everyone is so wonderful!
What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
Having no inspriration for posts is the worst thing everrrrr. What I try to do is save drafts of ideas that I can come back to on a rainy day.
How long does it take you to make/find pictures to use?
Usually for reviews, I just use the picture of the book, sometimes include a gif or two, which is pretty easy to find. I make my own header images, but they aren’t that difficult either.
Who is your book crush?
What author would you like to have on your blog?
Oh, gosh. . . so many! I think I’d go for Cassandra Clare, since she really got me into reading.
What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
The comfiest thing I can find.
How long does it take you to prepare?
I think that the average post takes around an hour, but depending on the type of post, it can go up to two and a half hours, or even days for me to get the wording right and be happy with it all.
How do you feel about the book blogging community?
I love it. It’s one of the best things in my life, tbh.
What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
Just talk to people, connect, make friends. Whether you have 30 followers, or 3000, as long as you’re having positive impacts, and you have fun with it, your blog is “successful”.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD!
A big thanks to Shrushti who nominated me for this award! I think this is one of my all time faves to complete. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (you can find her blog here)
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I’m terrible at not having a candle lit, even if it’s still early afternoon.
- I absolutely love Mexican food. IT’S. JUST. AMAZING.
- I love love love texting my friends, and taking about random things,even when we spend the whole day at school together.
Questions from Shrushti:
1. What does a happy day in your life look like? Tell me. A: just being with all my loved ones, it would the best day ever.
2. What is one thing you wish you could say to your best friend/ person you love that you haven’t been able to? A: Sometimes I wish I could say how bad I feel sometimes without feeling like I’m bothering them or just being really attention seeking.
3. Would you rather be a child again for a week or be able to take a peak into your future life for 5 mins? A: Umm, this one’s really weird. I’d probably say I’d be a child again because seeing into the future could effect what actually happens. ( I watch too much of the Flash, which basically has all these time possibilities).
4. Have you ever had writer’s block? How do you think one can overcome it? A: I’ve had writers block, and yes! Someone can definitely overcome it! Sometimes, someone can conjure up inspiration from things to get the creative thoughts again, but I find that most of the time it comes naturally and you’ll just get an idea pop into your head.
5. Have you done anything out of your comfort zone recently? What was it and how did it feel? Yes! The other day I met with two lovely bloggers and it was so out of my comfort zone, because I had never met them before! If you want to read all about it, you can do so here.
5 Questions from me:
- What has been the most exciting even this year for you?
- What have your blogging habits been like this year?
- How often do you like to post a week?
- One of your hobbies? Why do you love it so much?
- (Weird) If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be?
For both awards I nominate:
Okay, bye for now,