- happy halloween,
- WELCOME TO MY POST.
I KNOW, AREN’T WE ALL SO HAPPY TO BE HERE?
YOU SHOULD BE.
Anyways, another month has FLOWN by and I actually think that I went into a coma and missed half the month BECAUSE HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!! I think that everyone (and the weather) is tricking me right now and it’s actually mid June or something BECAUSE THE YEAR CANNOT BE NEARLY OVER.
- Starfish –> MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH CONTEMPORARY AGAIN. (see my review here)
- Eliza And Her Monsters –> OMG I couldn’t stop reading this. (you can see my review here)
- Geekerella –> This was so adorable and cute and gbregb I got so invested so quickly. It was an adorable retelling. (Review up next month!)
- Warcross –> SO FABULOUS. Basically this is what I want our future to be like. BUT NICE. (you can see my review here if you haven’t already)
- The Young Elites –> Still reading it!! I’m still under 100 pages in but I’m not sure whether I’m LOVING it yetttttttttt.
- Wonder Woman Warbringer –> I got this towards the end of the month and rugberug I want to read it so bad.
- A Darker Shade of Magic Collectors Edition Copy. –> SO BEAUTIFUL. I CANNOT.
- GEMINA. –> So unbelievably BRILLIANT. (review)
- STARFISH.–> This resurrected my relationship with contemporary. We’re now engaged. #Congrats2me (review)
- OUR DARK DUET. –> BUDDY READ WITH ILSA. I am now a pile of ash.
- ELIZA AND HER MONSTERS. –> SO MUCH INTERNET APPRECIATION!! (review)
- WARCROSS. –> Maire Lu what have you done to me. THIS BOOK SHATTERED MY BRAIN. (review)
- GEEKERELLA. –> I got SOOOOO invested and couldn’t stop reading and rhkbe;ebh so adorkable and FANtastic. * (review next month!)
*I’m so punny.
- ERM SO my birthday!!! <– CAKE GUYS. CAKE.
- I DID A BUDDY READ WITH ILSA!! Our Dark Duet!! SO AMAZING. My heart is so broken.
- A LOT OF AMAZING BOOKS. WARCROSS!! GEMINA!! NIKKKK!!!!!! <– new boyfriend.
- errrrrr soooo CAIT announced that her first novel will be published in 2018??? SO I KNOW IT’S NOT JUST ME THAT’S FREAKING OUT. jest;ktg IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.
- I UM had a week off of school.. which means that I should have been revising and studying for a week. But instead I read like 4 books.. .
- GUYS I HIT 1000+ FOLLOWERS???!!!
- Did I mention the cake I ate?
- I did some planet smiting here and there.
- I also arranged to get my first physical ARC/new release for review!?!?! Which is mad!!
- I started contacting OTHER publishers for physical ARCS.. . #scared. Thank you Ilsa for helping meeeee!!
- Also… graphics coursework… SOMEONE KILL ME PLS. SO MUCH TO DOOOOO.
- The weather was particularly stormy and I LOVE IT.
- AHHHH ME AND CONTEMPORARY BOOKS ARE GETTING ALONG NOW!!
- ELIZA AND HER MONSTERS + STARFISH –> DJKRSBIGUERB.
- SO I got worse at reading other people’s posts?? SORRY MY LIFE IS MELTING AT THE MOMENT. I CANT ORGANISE MYSELF ANYMORE TIME. I’m suffocating under all these things and want to read posts so badly but I can’t move under all this stuff that I need to doooooooooooo.
- REAH HIT 300 FOLLOWERS!!
Marie with her post about why books reviews may be unpopular
Mikaela with a post on why book reviews don’t do so well
Ilsa with blogger organisation tips
Mikaela (AGAIN) with a post on how to write a great discussion post!
Now we can both suffocate under our TBRs some more. . . #Welcome
I haven’t been watching a lot!! I’ve been really busy with school work, and then over this half term I just sorta read??? I gave up a little bit with watching things. BUT OMG MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. If there’s only ONE thing that you take from this post, PLEASE let it be this film. IT’S BRILLIANT I ADORE IT. (ARMIE HAMMERRRRRRRR TOO)
I actually blogged less than usual I think??? Or at least it feels that I blogged less anyway. Ughhh which leads me onto my next point. . .
I don’t know how much I willl be able to blog in a few weeks. So if you don’t hear from more for a week, no I haven’t fallen into a pit of hungry hyenas, or been crushed by my TBR pile, or just my bookcase in general, I’m just suffocating under all this work from school. I might be able to have 1 post per week, MAYBE TWO?? I’m really not sure.
OH LOOK YOU AND YOUR TBR CAN SUFFER SOME MORE.
OMG. OMG. OMG. RENEGADES. RENEGADES. RENEGADES.
What did you read this month? What books did you buy / get from the library? How was your blogging this month? Let me know in the comments!