Hellooo there, and happy Tuesday!
It honestly feels like I haven’t done one of these posts in forever where I combine wrap-ups and TBR thingies. At one point I really didn’t like the idea of TBR posts, but now I think, “awww I miss themmm!” so, here I am.
Posts In May:
I feel like I blogged an okay amount this month. I posted A LOT of reviews. I think 6??? I don’t think that I’ve ever posted THAT many in one month before. It’s actually making me really happy that I managed to get that many reviews done since they take a while to write etc.
I didn’t do that many non-book posts either, which I’m okay about since I didn’t start this blog to post about my feelings, more about books.
- Traitor To The Throne Review.
- The Uniquely Me Tag.
- Illuminae Review
- Siege and Storm Review.
- Diversity In Books?
- The Horror Movie Book Tag
- Lady Midnight Review.
- The Upside of Unrequited Review.
- The Thing About Being Naïve.
- ACOWAR Review!
- (this post)
Books In May:
I read quite a few books this month, more than usual, which again, makes me really happy since they were all really good!
- Siege and Storm,
- Lady Midnight,
- The Upside of Unrequited,
Music In May:
I’ve been trying to listen to different music at the moment, as I’ve been semi-fedup with everything that I normally listen to. So here’s some of the music that I’ve really liked this month:
- She – Ed Sheehan.
- Shots – Broiler Remix – Imagine Dragons.
- Thief – Imagine Dragons.
- Cigarettes and Cush – Stormzy, Kehlani.
- Geromino – Acoustic Version – The Beach.
- Dream – Imagine Dragons.
- Samantha – Dave, J HUS.
- Vienna – The Fray.
- It comes back to you – Imagine Dragons.
- Everybody Talks – Neon Trees.
- Gives You Hell – The All-American Rejects.
TBR For June:
Hmmmmmm I’m not feeling that optimistic for June in the sense that I’ll read a lot of books, so I’m only going to pick two books:
- The Hate U Give.
- Tales From The Shadowhunter Academy (which is rly long by the way).
Aspirations For June:
- Keep on blogging, try and blog at least 10 times.
- Find new music and stop listening to the same shit.
- STUDY. I have exams coming up, so blogging ten times is pretty optimistic tbh.